Access video tutorials about SacCT and other academic technology, from our eLearning @ Sac State YouTube Channel.
Instructors and students can now find answers to some of their most frequently asked SacCT questions on video. We have created a series of short video tutorials covering several SacCT related topics and tools. These video tutorials were created to provide instructors and students an easy to use resource, in addition to our existing SacCT resources.
Watch the SacCT video tutorials on our eLearning SacState YouTube Channel. For easier access, videos are grouped into several video playlists by user type and topic. For example, the SacCT Instructor Video Tutorials contains tutorials for instructors and SacCT Student Video Tutorials contains tutorials for students. You can also access videos by topic such as course content, grade center, assignments, groups, etc.
We plan to continue adding new topics and tutorials to our channel in the upcoming semesters based on your feedback and needs. We hope you find this new resource helpful as you work with your SacCT courses.
Offered by the TLT Group
June 26, 2009
11:00 – 12:00 (PST)
A free webinar offered by The TLT Group. Please register for the event using the link below.
Because Sac State is a subscribing institution to the TLT Group, Sac State faculty and staff are granted Individual membership access to TLT Group online workshops and webinars. Many sessions offered through this group are free to individual members.
TLT Group Calendar and Event Registration
A free, peer-reviewed, web-based resource and community designed to help you find online teaching and learning materials quickly and easily. It is a continually growing catalog of online
teaching tools and support resources that help you enhance your instruction. MERLOT is also an active community of people like you, who strive to enrich their teaching and learning experiences with technology.
MERLOT Can Help You…
- Find the right online materials and advice faster with our improved browsing and with more peer reviews than before.
- Find experts and peers in the online teaching community through our expanded member services.
- Personalize MERLOT services so you get the resources and communications you want.
- Share your expertise easily, and build relationships with peers who value your expertise.
- Participate in building a free and open educational community for the world.
- Receive recognition for your contributions to the MERLOT community.