Join us this Wednesday, February 11 in AIRC 3013 from 10am-12am to learn how you can use the Blackboard Collaborate video conferencing tool in your SacCT course. Register for this and other training workshops at http://www.csus.edu/training/.
During this workshop you will learn how to:
- set up your computer with the necessary software, such as Java
- add and access Blackboard Collaborate from a SacCT course
- schedule and access Blackboard Collaborate sessions
- use various tools, such as the Blackboard Collaborate whiteboard, application sharing, chat and web tour tools
Blackboard Collaborate Workshops:
- Wednesday, February 11th 10am-12pm
- Wednesday, February 18th 2pm-4pm
To learn more about Blackboard Collaborate, please refer to our online resources.
Questions about this workshop can be sent to email@example.com