Come join us at our SacCT Quick Start workshop where you will learn how to set up your SacCT course for the semester. During the workshop you will be able to practice the following:
- how to use Self Service
- how to enroll students
- how to add and manage content
- how to use basic tools, such as announcements and calendar
SacCT: Quick Start Workshops:
- Thursday January 22nd 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday January 28th 10am-12pm
The SacCT: Quick Start workshop is a great way to get a refresher on how to use SacCT.
To register for this workshop go to http://www.csus.edu/training/
Questions about this workshop can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The spring 2015 workshop schedule is now available for faculty and staff. Register for a workshop to renew your knowledge or learn something new about SacCT, Blackboard Collaborate, Turnitin and how to create a Faculty Website.
We are offering new workshops this semester including:
- Turnitin – learn how to use this online plagiarism prevention resource with the assignment tool in SacCT.
- SacCT Assignments – learn how to setup an Assignments area in your course for students to submit work such as homework assignments, papers and projects.
- SacCT Discussions – learn how to use Discussions to create activities that students can use to interact as a class.
To view a complete list of workshops and descriptions please visit the Workshop Schedule. If you have questions about training please email us at email@example.com.