Access video tutorials about SacCT and other academic technology, from our eLearning @ Sac State YouTube Channel.
Instructors and students can now find answers to some of their most frequently asked SacCT questions on video. We have created a series of short video tutorials covering several SacCT related topics and tools. These video tutorials were created to provide instructors and students an easy to use resource, in addition to our existing SacCT resources.
Watch the SacCT video tutorials on our eLearning SacState YouTube Channel. For easier access, videos are grouped into several video playlists by user type and topic. For example, the SacCT Instructor Video Tutorials contains tutorials for instructors and SacCT Student Video Tutorials contains tutorials for students. You can also access videos by topic such as course content, grade center, assignments, groups, etc.
We plan to continue adding new topics and tutorials to our channel in the upcoming semesters based on your feedback and needs. We hope you find this new resource helpful as you work with your SacCT courses.
Respondus is offering a free LockDown Browser Webinar next week on Wednesday, February 20th at 1 pm ET. The LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment where students are unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications. Each session provides a 30-minute overview of the product features, followed by a question-answer period. Register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/758614913
Enhance your professional skills and knowledge by attending an academic & information technology workshop. To register or learn more visit www.csus.edu/training
- iPad – Cloud Computing
- iPad – Video Conferencing
- iPad – Presentation Tools
- Excel: Getting Started
- Excel: Advanced
- PowerPoint: Presentation Organization – REVISED!
- PowerPoint: Information as Images – REVISED!
- PowerPoint: Integration & Integration – REVISED!
- Word: Getting Started
- Word: Advanced
- Collaborate: Virtual Business Meetings – NEW!
Online Teaching & Learning
- Collaborate: Virtual Classrooms
- SacCT: Advanced Grade Center – NEW!
- SacCT: Advanced Tests – NEW!
- SacCT: Communication, Groups, and Collaboration – REVISED!
- SacCT: Content Management & Course Design
- SacCT: Grade Center
- SacCT: Migrating an Existing Course
- SacCT: Quick Start
Web Design & Editing
- Images for the Web – NEW!
- Web Content Management System
- Faculty Web Site – NEW!
For training questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These workshops are free to CSU faculty and staff.