Join us Thursday, August 25, 2016 in Library 12 from 2:00pm-4:00pm to learn how to set up your SacCT course this semester. Register for this and other training workshops on the Training website.
During this workshop you will learn how to:
- Use the online course creation tool, Self Service.
- Add and manage content.
- Use basic tools such as announcements, course messages and calendar.
To learn more about how to get started with SacCT refer to these resources:
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The spring 2015 workshop schedule is now available for faculty and staff. Register for a workshop to renew your knowledge or learn something new about SacCT, Blackboard Collaborate, Turnitin and how to create a Faculty Website.
We are offering new workshops this semester including:
- Turnitin – learn how to use this online plagiarism prevention resource with the assignment tool in SacCT.
- SacCT Assignments – learn how to setup an Assignments area in your course for students to submit work such as homework assignments, papers and projects.
- SacCT Discussions – learn how to use Discussions to create activities that students can use to interact as a class.
To view a complete list of workshops and descriptions please visit the Workshop Schedule. If you have questions about training please email us at email@example.com.
ATCS Technology Training workshops are now available for Staff and Faculty. Register at www.csus.edu/training.
Learn the following:
- how to capture your lecture with Camtasia
- how to create a faculty web site
- how to deliver Advanced Tests with SacCT
- how to host a virtual classroom with Collaborate
- how best to use the communication tools within SacCT
Go mobile with an iPad workshop: Cloud computing, presenting from iPad, and meeting virtually via video conferencing. Please bring your iPad.
Questions about training may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.